Only pennies to make, these little containers are decorative as well as functional. Use as place settings at an Island Luau Party. Use regular glue or a glue gun to attach the flowers to the tops of inexpensive Mini-Cups then fill the little containers with candies and use for game prizes or treats to take home after the party. These festive Flower Top Party Favors work well for an Island Luau Party and a Garden Party depending on what type of flowers that you choose. Select colors and flowers that match your party theme.
- Mini-Cups with lids (In this example I used 2 oz. mini cups from Walmart for under $3.00 for a 50 count package)
- Flowers (I cut apart 1 colorful flower lei from the Dollar Tree)
- Glue gun or craft glue
- Treats to include in the container
- Cut apart the lei and select 2 flowers for each lid.
- With the glue gun or glue, apply a dot of glue to the center of the lid.
- Press the first flower to the lid, then the second. Additional glue may be needed.
- Fill the container with special treats.
Can also be used for game prizes. Let the winner of each game select a little treat take home.