Snowman Thumbprint Holiday Gift Tags
Great little add-on for presents made in the classroom. Quick and easy, ready to print thumbprint holiday gift tags for children to use. Select the option below and print 12 Holiday Gift Tags per page. Cut the tags apart and have children decorate the body of the showman with a thumb or fingerprint.
- Snowman Gift Tag template
- White printer paper. For best results, use white card stock paper.
- Ink or watercolor paint for fingerprinting
- Scissors – or paper cutter
- Hole punch
- Select the page to print out the 12 Snowman Gift Tags.
- Cut the tags apart on the dark line.
- Using black water color paint, have the child lightly tap their finger or thumb in the paint then press on the snowman’s body.
- Once the ink has dried, punch a hole at the top of the tag and attach a ribbon.
Tagged with: gift tags snowman