Holiday Ornament Cards
A printout of simple cards that any age child can make. Easy enough to use as a preschool project, but cute enough that older children enjoy making them. Actually, I’m even going to use these Holiday ornament cards as my thank-you notes this year. I’ve created two different sizes for the cards: 3.5″ x 4.75″ and 3″ x 4.25″ which will fit in a standard size envelope. Both sizes will print 2 per page.
- PDF for the Ornaments Card smaller size 3″ x 4.25″
- PDF for the Ornaments Card larger size 3.5″ x 4.75″
- Craft glue
- Sequences – different sizes
- Green printer paper
- Select and print out the PDF for the smaller Holiday Ornament Card or larger Holiday Ornament Card. Print on green printer paper for the best look.
- Cut the two cards apart.
- Place a dot of glue about 1/4″ below each of the black ornament holders and add a sequence.
- Allow time for the glue to dry.
- Fold on the line to create the cards.
- Children can use colorful finger prints instead of the sequences.
Do you like this holiday printable craft? Post your comments below.
Tagged with: christmas cards holiday ornaments