- Print out the Prayer Journal cover and Cross on the white printer paper.
- Print out the Prayer Journal pages on the white printer paper. Print as many pages as needed.
- Have the children cut the journal template for the front and back covers and Cross.
- Trace the rectangle on to craft foam for the front and back covers and cut out.
- Trace the Cross on to a different color of craft foam and cut out.
- Cut apart the Prayer Journal pages and punch a hole where indicated.
- Cut out additional pages for the journal.
- Punch holes in the same location on the Cross, additional pages and front and back journal cover.
- Assemble with the back cover, inside pages, front cover and Cross.
- Decorate the front cover with the sequins.
Easy to put together, this Child’s Prayer Journal measures 4″ x 4 1/4″. One sheet of standard paper can be cut to make 6 pages for the prayer journal. Also available are printable pages for the journal: Prayers for Others, Prayers for Myself, Today’s Bible Verse and Thing’s I’m Thankful For. Also see 10 Tips for encouraging Kids to keep a Journal.