- Printer Paper – different colors
- Hole punch
- Paper brad
- Crayons, markers, stickers to decorate the petals
- Printable Flower Petals
- Select the Printable Flower Petals pdf. Print as many as needed for the class, there is no need to print out a template, print directly on the color paper that you would like to use.
- Children can cut out the petals and decorate or write a personal thank you note to show their appreciation for the classroom guest.
- The teacher can decorate the first petal to address the guest and to thank him/her for their efforts.
- Once all the petals are ready to assemble, punch a hole in the petal where indicated to create the classroom thank you card.
- Use a paper brad to attach the petals. In this example I also used a circle of yellow fun form to give the flower a little extra support.
Also see: Custom Thank You Cards for Kids
If you liked this Free Printable, please ‘Like’ Activities for Kids on Facebook and stay up -to-date on all the printables and activities for children. Feel free to post comments below on how you have used this printout in your classroom or with your child. For more ideas be sure to follow us on Twitter and Pinterest.