Select a short poem or saying for your Father’s Day Bookmarks for your class or group. You can enter up to 8 lines of text on the full color Bookmarks which print 8 per page. There are several Father’s Day images that you can choose from and then select a coordinating color for the font and border. For best results use card stock paper for printing the bookmarks. The first line will print in a larger font. It is easy to preview the bookmarks before printing – just press the back button to return to the page with your information.
- Go to the Custom Holiday Bookmarks for Kids page and follow the online instructions. Select an image for Father’s Day.
- Print as many of the bookmarks as you need for your classroom
- Have the children cut the bookmarks apart.
- Use the bookmarks as Father’s Day gift tag. Children can write ‘To’ and ‘From’ on the back of the card.
- For each line, type a row of dashes or use the underscore key to create lines that the children can use to write a special message to their dad. Note: the line shouldn’t be longer than about 12 characters long, else one bookmark will be cut off for overflow.
- Teachers can use this as a creative way to give out spelling words for the week.