What You Will Need for Wall Ball:
- Wall with no windows
- A high bounce ball
- 4 or more players
Rules of the Game:
- The winner of the previous game starts by serving the ball.
- The ball must hit the floor once before hitting the wall.
- If the ball bounces more than once after rebounding from the wall, the person closest to the ball (that did not hit it last) is eliminated.
- There is no order to who hits the ball. The player who hits the ball may not hit the ball until another player hits the ball.
Objective of the Game:
- To eliminate all players and be the last one still in the game.
How to Play Wall Ball:
- All the players gather around a wall and one person serves the ball.
- The ball must hit the ground one time only and then hit the wall.
- Once the ball bounces more than one time the player closest to the ball is eliminated. The player who hit the ball is excluded from being eliminated.
- If a player hits the ball and it bounces more than once and then hits the wall, the player that hit the ball is out.
- There is no order in which the players need to hit the ball. A player may not hit the ball two times in a row.
- If a player hits the ball and touches it after it is hit, they are out.