Easy Travel Food for Kids
Snacking is one way to keep kids occupied on a road trip. Here is a list of easy to pack items travel foods for kids.
- Individual applesauce and fruit cups (don’t forget plastic spoons). Not the best for eating in the car but handy for fussy eaters who don’t like anything on the menu.
- Granola bars
- Yogurt – if packing a cooler
- F&V – bananas, apples, celery sticks, carrot sticks
- Raisins and dried fruits
- Dry crackers – small snack pack size or fill individual snack sized baggies.
- Water bottles – keep a permanent marker handy to label bottles.
- Cereal boxes or snack sized baggies with your child’s morning favorite. This comes in handy when they don’t like anything on the menu.
- Juice boxes and bags
- Jar of peanut butter and loaf of bread (don’t forget a plastic knife.)
- Small packets of ketchup. Believe it or not, some restaurants don’t have ketchup, and we know how our little ones love to douse everything in it.