- Print out the Clock printout and Minute hand printout. Note: When printing a PDF document, select actual size.
- Have children cut out the two circles, notching the smaller circle where indicated. Also cut out the hour hand from this printout.
- Punch a hole in the hour hand where indicated. To make the movable hour hand more secure, attach a paper hole reinforcer to both sides of the punched circle.
- The teacher or adult will need to gently fold both circles and make a small notch in the center where the circle in shown.
- With the brad, add the hour hand, smaller circle and larger circle then secure the brad in the back of the larger, clock circle.
- Glue to a paper plate if you would like.
- Instead of printing on white paper, use colored printer paper for a more decorative clock.
If you liked this educational, telling time craft, please ‘Like’ Activities for Kids on Facebook and stay up -to-date on all the printables and activities for children. Be sure to follow Activities for Kids on Twitter and Pinterest.