The popularity of these Ninja Turtles has been around since we were kids. Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo have been around since 1984 – still teenagers, these fellows still thrill the younger generation and make the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party a popular birthday theme.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party Ideas from Activities for Kids:
- Create Custom Banners to use at the party. Several shapes to choose from – enter any letters or symbols that you choose.
- Lime green balloons – add a mask and you have an instant Ninja Turtle!
- Use the main colors of red, blue, orange and purple to decorate with.
Find great prices for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party Packages.
- You can’t go wrong with pizza here – in fact I would say it is a must for this party. Depending on the age of the children, perhaps consider a make your own pizza station with individual sized pizzas.
- Individual juice bags/boxes.
- Green Jello is great for slimy ooze. Make the jello in individual cups then add crushed chocolate chip cookies on top right before you serve it.
- Anything green is good to add – how about a plate of grapes? Celery sticks with peanut butter?
- Colorful Party Cups filled with popcorn or other treats.
- Cupcakes – individual cupcakes always work well for outside parties. Set up a cupcake decorating booth and allow the children to decorate their own cupcakes.
GAMES & ACTIVITIES:
- Pin the pepperoni on the pizza.
- Deliver the Pizza Boxes: A relay race using small size pizza boxes stacked 10 high.
- Sewer Lid Toss: Use a gray frisbbees (or spray paint one gray) and have children take turns seeing who can ‘hit’ the mark (Perhaps hang a sheet up with an X marked in the center.)
- Find examples for face painting Ninja Turtle masks on Google.
- Traditional games for any birthday party, 12 Easy Games for Kid’s Parties.
- Put candy and treats in small, clean pizza boxes for the children to take home.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party Ideas from other Bloggers:
- Preview the DIY birthday party ideas that others have posted. See below. Be sure to leave happy comments if you like the party idea:)
- Do you have decorating ideas, party foods, games and ideas share? Help out other mom’s with your creative, fun ideas.