A simple way to decorate the classroom where each child can create their own Star Sticker Vote Banner for November elections or any classroom election theme. Kids love stickers this simple patriotic activity combines learning with creativity. The letters are spelled out in capitals for ‘VOTE’. Once cut apart, all children need to do is affix stars where indicated. This activity is easy enough for preschoolers, but will also be a hit with older kids. Pick up a couple star sticker packs from the dollar store and use a combination of star stickers or stay with just one color.
- Printable PDF for the Star Sticker Vote Banner.
- Printer paper in either white or colors
- Star stickers
- Start out by printing out the Star Sticker Vote Banner. These banners will print two per page. For this example, I used white paper and red paper.
- Cut the two banners apart, giving one to each child.
- Place the star stickers where indicated. You can use a combination of colors or stay with one color as I have done with the red banner. If the stickers don’t stay put, you may need to press in place with a heavy object.