- Print out the Tree Printout on white paper.
- Have children color in the tree on the printout with crayons – or – Cut out tree template and trace it onto brown paper and cut it out and glue onto white or blue paper.
- Cut tissue paper into small squares (1”x1” recommended- exactness not necessary) or give tissue paper to children and have them cut or tear pieces for leaves and flowers.
- Apply dots of glue around the top of the tree. Dot on the individual pieces of tissue paper to the glue.
- Use Green crayons to color grass under tree or cut up Easter Grass and glue under tree.
Instead of using tissue paper, children can dip their finger into spring colors of finger paint and dot the tree branches and base for ‘leaves.’