Easy to create spring time scene of colorful leaves and spring blossoms. Good project for younger children. Can also be done with paints instead of tissue paper.
- White Paper
- Craft glue
- Colorful Tissue Paper in spring colors- greens, blues, pinks, yellows
- Brown Crayons or brown paper bags or brown construction paper
- Green crayons or Easter Grass
- Tree Printout
- Print out the Tree Printout on white paper.
- Have children color in the tree on the printout with crayons – or – Cut out tree template and trace it onto brown paper and cut it out and glue onto white or blue paper.
- Cut tissue paper into small squares (1”x1” recommended- exactness not necessary) or give tissue paper to children and have them cut or tear pieces for leaves and flowers.
- Apply dots of glue around the top of the tree. Dot on the individual pieces of tissue paper to the glue.
- Use Green crayons to color grass under tree or cut up Easter Grass and glue under tree.
- Instead of using tissue paper, children can dip their finger into fall colors of finger paint and dot the tree branches and base for ‘leaves.’