Fun holiday decoration that can also be used as a small picture frame. Use
as a magnet or attach a ribbon and use as an ornament.
Materials needed for Puzzle Piece Wreath:
- Round frame template
- Green paint
- Puzzle pieces
- Cardboard – or green fun foam
- Red ribbon
- Craft Glue
Directions for Puzzle Piece Wreath:
- Paint puzzle pieces green and let dry. Note: you may be able to sort out
enough green pieces from the puzzle.
- Trace round frame template onto cardboard and cut out.
Template has two sizes to choose from.
- Attach puzzle pieces all over cardboard with glue – stacking and overlapping
- Tie red ribbon into a bow and glue to the top of the wreath.
- Glue magnet to the back of the cardboard.
- Puzzle pieces shouldn’t be larger than 1/2 inch.
- To make things easier, use puzzle pieces that are already green – this
also gives a more realistic look to the wreath.