- Go to the Custom Banners Page and follow the online instructions for each banner letter. You can use the different shapes to create your own custom Happy New Year banner or follow my directions below.
- For this example I used the circle-line banner for the words ‘HAPPY’ alternating the border color, but keeping the letters in black.
- The triangle-line banner was used for the ‘NEW YEAR’ letters, printing both the border and letters in black, but printing on bright neon paper.
- Cut along the outer black line with scissors.
- I used the scraps from the neon paper and a hole punch to make a little confetti to decorate the white circles. With diluted glue, lightly brush a few dots of glue on the banner then sprinkle the confetti over it.
- Use a hole punch to punch 2 holes on the circle banners and 4 holes on the triangle banners where indicated.
- String together with decorative ribbon.
Tagged with: free printable banners