- Go to the Custom Banners Page and follow the online instructions for each banner letter – to create the banner in this example, see the print screen below for selections that I used.
- Cut along the outer black line with pinking shears.
- Select the larger banner template and trace on to black construction paper. If you align the long side against the edge of the paper, you should be able to get 2 background banners from each piece of paper.
- Lightly glue the the orange and black banners together. Only a few drops of glue are needed at the very top.
- Once dry, use a hole punch to punch 4 holes in each banner where indicated.
- String together with decorative ribbon.
Other ideas might be: Happy Halloween, Trick or Treat