Happy Easter Placemat
Printout a decorative Easter Placemat for your Easter brunch. Select the printable placemat, then add the Happy Easter coloring page for kids to decorate. The placemat layout teaches children how to set the table, while the coloring page can keep the kids occupied while waiting to eat. Also shown here are printable Napkin Rings
that can be customized for each member of the family.
Find more Easter Coloring Pages
- Glue or tape
- Crayons or markers
- 2 Pieces of pastel colored printer paper for the placemat
- 1 Piece of white printer paper for the coloring page
- Printout for the placemat left side, right side and Happy Easter coloring page that can be cut out for the center of the placemat.
- Select the options for the placemat left side and right side. For Easter, select a pastel colored paper. I used yellow in the example above.
- Select the coloring page for the Happy Easter center.
- Either cut or overlap the left and right sides of the place mat so that a circle if formed for the plate and either tape or glue these pieces together.
- Cut out the Happy Easter coloring page for the decorative center and glue it over the circle section for the plate on the placemat.
Tagged with: coloring pages easter eggs printable place mat