Plant tags for your garden.
Print out 4 different plant tags per page with one line per tag with a max character length of 10. This size allows you to use standard 2″ packing tape to waterproof both sides of the tag. For a larger tag, visit the page for Larger Plant Tags.
1. Select color for the text font.
2. Enter one line of text for each tag.
3. Print as many plant tags as you would like. Press the back button when complete.
4. A 6″ piece of clear packing tape can be used on both sides of the plant tag to protect it from getting wet.
5. Use a hole punch on the inside of each tag. For the stake, use a standard straw. A small slit in the straw will help to secure the plant tag in place.
Please note: This is an interactive program and does not produce a PDF documents, therefore different browsers may process the information differently. This has been tested on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Home / Plant Tags