Easy activity alert! Got a few minutes left before the end of the day? Here is an easy and quick classroom activity for kids. Printable Peace Sign Banner – select one or as many as you need for your classroom for your students to decorate. Use markers, crayons or paint and allow students to be creative with their artwork – this printable Peace Sign Banner can be decorated in a variety of ways. Once complete, children can take the banner home or decorate the classroom to celebrate Martin Luther King Day.
- Yarn, ribbon or string for displaying the banner
- Hole punch
- White or colored printer paper
- Markers, paint or crayons for decorating the banner
- Printout for Peace Sign Banner
- Print out the Peace Sign Banner (PDF document). One banner prints per page. For this example, I used white printer paper. Select the option to print additional pages as needed.
- Have children cut out the banner along the outer dark line.
- Punch four holes at the top of the banner and thread the yarn, ribbon or string through the holes as shown.