A quick and easy classroom activity for kids, a Peace Sign Banner can be decorated in a variety of ways. A take home banner to celebrate Martin Luther King Day, or use to decorate the classroom.
- Yarn, ribbon or string for displaying the banner
- Hole punch
- White or colored printer paper
- Markers or crayons for decorating the banner
- Printout for Peace Sign Banner
- Print out the Peace Sign Banner. One banner prints per page. For this example, I used white printer paper.
- Have children cut out the banner along the outer dark line.
- Punch four holes at the top of the banner and thread the yarn, ribbon or string through the holes as shown.