A simple way to decorate the table for a birthday party or any occassion.
- 2 Solo Brand 9oz clear plastic cups for each party cup
- Colorful wrapping paper
- Cup insert outline
- Treats to include in the cup
- Print out the Cup insert outline. The circle does not need to be used.
- Trace it on to a colorful section of wrapping paper and cut out.
- Place the paper into a Solo plastic cup.
- Insert a second Solo cup into the first so that the paper is in between the two cups.
- Fill the cup with special treats.
- To make the cups more secure, put a dot of glue (glue gun works best) into the bottom of the first cup so that the cups stay together.
- to create a Happy Birthday Banner. Different banner shapes, custom letter fonts and colors.