Paper Roll Easter Egg Stamp
I love making crafts using everyday items from around the house – and tp rolls, well we go through plenty! This is a pretty simple way to use these paper tubes while having a little Easter fun. A printout is provided for the basket so all you need to do is print it out and give the kids some paint and let them use the paper roll Easter egg stamp to fill their baskets.
Materials neede for the Paper Roll Easter Eggs:
- White printer paper
- Tan (or any color) printer paper for the basket
- Pastel paints
- Paint brush
- Paper roll
- Glue stick
- Easter Basket Printout
(Please read our terms & conditions before downloading, thank you!)
Instructions for the Paper Roll Easter Eggs:
- Print out the Easter Basket page on the white printer paper.
- Print out a second Easter Basket page on a different color of printer paper and cut out the basket.
- Start with an empty paper roll. If using a paper towel roll, cut the roll into six sections, a tp roll can be cut into 3 parts.
- Bend the roll sections to create an oval shape.
- Put the paint in different sections on the paper plate or in individual recycled plastic lids.
- Dip one end of the roll into the paint then use it as a stamp on the page with the Easter basket. Use a different roll for each of the colors.
- Once all the eggs have been stamped on the page, use the paintbrush to add additional decorations to the eggs.
- Allow the paint to dry.
- Using the craft glue or a glue stick, adhere the cut out basket to the white page. Add extra dimension to the basket with markers or crayons and outline the basket’s handle.
Did you like this Paper Roll Easter Egg stamp craft? Post your comments below. For more ideas be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
Tagged with: easter eggs tp roll