- Decorate the top of a paper plate with paints or markers. Use a pattern or random design.
- Cut out the inside circle of the plate as shown above and cut the outer circle into 4 sections.
- Cut out the snake’s head from the center part of the paper plate.
- Slightly round each of the 4 pieces of the snake’s body. On one of the sections, snip the end for a pointed tail.
- Punch a hole near the ends of the sections as show – with only one hole punch for the head and one for the tail.
- Use the paper fasteners to attach the sections, so that opposite curves are connected (to form a bit of an S shape).
- Attach the google eyes and small snip of red ribbon to the head.
Tagged with: snake crafts