Create Personalized Mother’s Day Coupon Books. Mother’s Day activity for kids that is easy to print out and assemble. Can also be used for other holidays.
- White paper or pastel colored paper. Pastel colored cardstock paper works best for the first and last pages of the coupon book. Works best when white paper is used for the coupon pages inside the book.
- Select the Printable Coupon Books page.
- Follow the instructions on this page by selecting a Mother’s Day design (full color image or an image that can be colored in by the child.) Select the desired color for the text font and coupon border. Enter in the text for the first three pages. Note: If you are printing this out for a group, you may want to print all the front covers at one time so that they can use a different color of paper.
- Select the print option from your browser.
- You can have as many pages as you choose for each coupon book, simply press the back button from your browser and enter in different text for the next three pages.
More ideas for Mother’s Day Coupon Books: Use the dash or underscore to enter in blank lines for children to fill in or use standard ‘This Coupon is Good For’ types of comments.
Other designs that are available are for Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Birthday, Christmas or Hanukkah Coupon Books.