Quick and easy party food for kids.
Put these mini meatball sliders together in a matter of minutes and you are ready to feed a hungry crowd.
- Hotdog buns
- Precooked meatballs
- Microwave the meatballs according to directions.
- Cut each hotdog bun in thirds. You can cut off the rounded ends so that they are all consistent in shape.
- Cut the meatballs in half and place each half inside one of the sections of hotdog bun.
- Serve warm with a side of ketchup and mustard.
- So that the rounded meatballs fit more securely in the bun, remove some of the inside breading from the top bun.
- Before cutting the hotdog buns, line with a slice of cheese and broil for a minute or until melted, then cut apart and add the cut meatballs.