Every January children in classrooms around the country learn about Martin Luther King Jr and the dreams that he had for America. This is a great opportunity for children of all ages to engage in a discussion about the ‘Dream’ of Martin Luther King Jr. A printable page of clouds with the pre-printed letters for DREAM where children can write in their own inspirational quotes of what is important to them.
- White printer paper – plain or cardstock
- Blue construction paper for the background
- Markers or Crayons
- Glue stick
- Printable Dream activity clouds (1 set prints per page)
- Select and print out the Dream activity clouds on either white or light blue printer paper.
- Cut the five clouds apart where indicated.
- Using the first letter from the word DREAM, children can create words or phrases that relate to their ‘Dream’ for themselves, their country or the world.
- With markers or crayons, decorate the first letter of each word.
- Use a glue stick to attach the clouds to the blue construction paper.