A good opportunity to have children engage in discussion about the ‘Dream’ of Martin Luther King, Jr. The printable clouds with the pre-printed letters for DREAM where children can write in their own inspirational quotes of what is important to them.
- White printer paper
- Blue construction paper
- Markers or Crayons
- Glue stick
- Printable Dream activity clouds (1 set prints per page)
- Select and print out the Dream activity clouds on either white or light blue printer paper.
- Cut the five clouds apart.
- Using the first letter from the word DREAM, children can create words or phrases that relate to their ‘Dream’ for themselves, their country or the world.
- With markers or crayons, decorate the first letter of each word.
- Use a glue stick to attach the clouds to the blue construction paper.