What You Will Need to Play Leap Frog:
- 3 or more players (age 4 and older)
Rules of the Game:
- There is no winner or loser, which makes this a great game for younger children.
- Players shout “Ribbit!” or “Hop!” as they leap over other players
Objective of the Game:
- To have fun!
How to Play Leap Frog:
- All players line up in a straight line.
- The player in the front squats down on the floor.
- The next player, then places their hands on the first player and leaps over, shouting RIBBIT and then stays in a squatting position.
- Now two players are squatting and the next player standing will hop over each of player in front of him.
- This continues on for each of the standing players.
- Whenthe last player leaps over all the others, the first person then stands and takes his turn leaping over the others. Each player then takes a second turn and the game continues until the fun ends.