I love working with the clear plastic divider sheets that you can get from the dollar store. Usually there will be 8 different colored sheets that you can use for different projects. Have some fun with these glittery July 4th Fireworks. No two fireworks are ever the same so there is no need to create perfect shapes or design. The different color circles give a nice ‘glow’ effect to the fireworks.
Materials needed for July 4th Fireworks:
- Different colors of glitter or glitter glue
- Glue pen
- Permanent marker
- Plastic binder sheets – I purchased a pack of 8 from the Dollar Tree.
Instructions for the July 4th Fireworks:
- Using a permanent marker and different sizes of small bowls (or anything else that will give you a circle shape) make several circles on different colors of the plastic sheets.
- Cut out the circles. If there is any residue of the permanent marker on the circles, use a little rubbing alcohol to remove the marker.
- With a glue pen, make the fireworks shapes on the circles then sprinkle the glitter onto the glue.
- Another option is to use glitter glue.