Island Luau Party Ideas from Activities for Kids:
- Create a collection of Fun Foam Flowers for a ring toss game. These colorful foam flowers can be used to top water bottles or other bottled drinks for the guests. Younger children may like to decorate their own flowers with puff paints or markers.
- Use the stencil for Flower Pencil Toppers – inserting the fun foam flower on a straw instead of a pencil to decorate the party table.
- Printable Happy Birthday Banner in triangle shapes – Custom Banners in several shapes, fonts and colors to print for your party.
- Create Custom Napkin Rings for the guests. Select the flower design, or birthday balloons.
- Easy Chicken Nuggets
- Ham & Pineapple Roll ups
- Fruit Salad – Hint: Have the fruit salad already dished out in individual clear plastic cups. It looks pretty and is easier to handle for kids.
- Fruit Punch
- Jello Flowers – top with whip cream.
- Cupcakes – Cupcakes work well for outdoor parties where kids are on the go. Decorate the cupcakes with colorful frosting then top with a paper umbrella.
- Hula Hoop contest – Timed competition, who can last the longest.
- Do the Limbo – A bright fun-noodle is the perfect pole.
- Water Balloon Toss – A fun way to beat the heat – have a cooler full of balloons ready to go.
- Flower Toss – Follow the game directions for Fun Foam Flowers using a colorful Hawaiian lei to toss.
- Traditional games for any birthday party, 12 Easy Games for Kid’s Parties.
Island Luau Party Ideas from other Bloggers:
- Preview the DIY birthday party ideas that others have posted below. Be sure to leave happy comments if you like the party idea:)
- Do you have decorating ideas, party foods, games and ideas share? Help out other parents by sharing your creative, fun ideas.