Kids can show mom how special she is to them by making this Happy Mother’s Day banner. The holiday printable can be colored and decorated or used as printed. This is an easy craft that is good for classrooms and larger groups. Additional printable banners for holidays can be found at the Custom Banners Page.
- Select and print each of the 3 banners: Happy Mother’s Day
- Cut the banners apart on the outside line.
- Children can add additional decorations and special notes to mom if they choose.
- Using a hole punch, punch 4 holes in each banner where indicated.
- Using about 5 feet of colorful yarn or ribbon to string the banner together.
For a more colorful banner, select the larger banner stencil. Trace this onto colorful paper or pretty wrapping paper for each of the three banners. Cut these apart and put one behind the banners. They can be glued or taped in place, but this is not necessary – just put behind the Happy Mother’s Day banners when punching the holes at the top and they should match up just fine.