Kids can show dad just how special he is to them by making this Happy Father’s Day banner. The holiday printable can be colored and decorated or used just as it is printed. The three banners contain the words ‘Happy’ ‘Father’s’ ‘Day’. This is an easy craft that is good for classrooms and larger groups. To make the banner more colorful, I added an additional banner cut out of wrapping paper behind the solid banner. Additional printable banners for holidays can be found at the Custom Banners Page.
- Select and print each of the 3 banners: Happy Father’s Day
- Cut the banners apart on the outside line.
- Children can add additional decorations and special notes to dad if they choose.
- Using a hole punch, punch 4 holes in each banner where indicated.
- Using about 5 feet of colorful yarn or ribbon to string the banner together.
For a more colorful banner, select the larger banner stencil. Trace this onto colorful paper or pretty wrapping paper for each of the three banners. Cut these apart and put one behind the banners. They can be glued or taped in place, but this is not necessary – just put behind the Happy Father’s Day banners when punching the holes at the top and they should match up just fine.