Happy Birthday Banner that you can print for a fun and colorful birthday decoration.
- White paper or colored paper. Card stock paper can also be used.
- Hole punch
- Choose letters with a Scalloped Design:H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
- Choose letters with a Straight Line Design:H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
- Select the template for the larger banner (optional).
- Colorful birthday wrapping paper or other paper (optional).
- Select and print each of the letter for the Happy Birthday Banner.
- Cut the banners apart on the outside line, color and decorate if you wish.
- Using a hole punch, punch 4 holes in each banner, where indicated.
- Using about 10 feet of colorful yarn or ribbon to string the banner together.
For a more colorful banner, select the larger banner template. Trace this onto colorful paper or birthday wrapping paper. Cut one for each Birthday Banner Letter.
See Custom Printable Banners to select different banner shapes, custom letter fonts and colors.