Cute for a classroom decoration or for your home. Have children decorate a gingerbread man/woman as themselves or they can create one for each member of the family. Use sequenced, beads, ribbon or whatever else you have on hand. Use a holiday ribbon to attach the gingerbread family to create a decorative garland.
- PDF for the Gingerbread Man Template.
- Craft glue
- Items to decorate with
- Holiday ribbon
- Printer paper, brown card stock paper, brown fun foam or brown paper bag
- Select and print out the PDF for the Gingerbread Man Template.
- Either print directly on brown cardstock paper or use regular printer paper.
- Cut out the template (from regular printer paper) and trace onto brown fun foam, construction paper or a paper bag.
- Decorate the gingerbread man/woman.
- Make a small cut where indicated on the template and thread the gingerbread family together with holiday ribbon.
Do you like this craft? Post your comments below.