- Print out the Ghost Cup printout of your choice and cut out.
- For the blank template draw in a ghost face.
- Place the paper into one of the Solo plastic cups.
- Insert a second Solo cup into the first so that the paper is in between the two cups.
- Fill the cup with Halloween goodies.
To make the cups more secure, put a dot of glue (glue gun works best) into the bottom of the first cup so that the cups stay together. A piece of scotch tape can also be used to hold the paper in place.
Find additional Halloween Crafts for Kids