Ladybugs, Butterflys and Bumble Bees… Oh My!
Make use of the lovely weather outside or bring the theme indoors – a garden party is a bright and cheery way to celebrate with colorful flowers and cute garden critters that little girls are fond of.
- Start with one of the several images available on the Printable Birthday Party invitations page.
- Several Fun Foam crafts are available to use as decorations or crafts for the party.
- Sandwiches cut in the shapes of flowers.
- Colorful cut up veggies – Use individual clear cups with dressing in the bottom and mini carrots and celery sticks.
- Fruit Punch
- Flower Name Word Search – Good activity for children that arrive early. .
- Pin the Ladybug on the Flower – Like Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Draw a flower on a poster board. Using the Printable Ladybugs from AFK, print then cut apart. While blindfloded, see which child can get their Ladybug closest to the flower.
- A small potted flower to take home.
- Package of seeds.
- Preview the DIY birthday party ideas that others have posted below. Be sure to leave happy comments if you like the party idea:)
- Do you have decorating ideas, party foods, games and ideas share? Help out other parents by sharing your creative, fun ideas.