What You Will Need for Four Corners:
- At least 5 or more players
- Large playing area with 4 corners
Rules of the Game:
- Once “IT” counts to ten, you may not change your corner.
- If your corner is called by “IT”, then everyone in that corner is out.
Objective of the Game:
- To be the last player left in the game.
How to Play Wall Ball:
- Four corners of the playing area are number from 1-4.
- One player is picked to be “IT”. “IT” sits in the center of the playing area and closes their eyes and counts to ten.
- All players quickly and quietly pick a corner to stand in. The quieter corner may not be called because “IT” may assume that there are little
or no players in that particular corner.
- Once “IT” reaches ten, all players must remain in place. “IT” then calls out a corner’s number while his/her eyes remain closed.
- The players at that corner are now out.
- The game then repeats until there is one player left- the winner!