- Quilt Batting (from the fabric store in packages) or Vent Filters (from the hardware store)
- Craft glue
- Google eyes
- Black marker
Great Halloween craft for the little ones to take home to mom & dad. Super easy and inexpensive, can be done with polyester batting – the thinner the better. Another option is to use vent filters from the hardware store. Vent filters usually come 12 to a pack for around $5 and are large enough to make 2 footprint ghosts. Don’t forget about Grandma & Grandpa, this craft is easy to send in the mail with a holiday greeting.
- Using the black marker, trace the child’s foot on to the fabric and cut out.
- Attach google eyes with the craft glue.
- Add a mouth with the black marker.
- Foot Print Ghosts can be displayed by hanging from the ceiling or use a magnet on the back to attach to the refrigerator.