Simple flower stencil that can be used to create table decorations for a springtime party theme. Use the bottle and flower top for a party ring-toss game. Children can also decorate their own flowers to take home.
- Fun foam – bright colors
- Empty water bottle
- Green food coloring
- Flower top stencil
- Print out the Flower top stencil .
(Please read our terms & conditions before downloading, thank you!)
- Cut the flower pattern out of the bright colored fun foam.
- Clean an empty clear plastic water bottle, and remove any labels.
- Fill bottle with water and 1-2 drops of green food coloring.
- Place the flower top over the open neck of the bottle, then tightly screw on the bottle lid.
- Have children decorate their flower with puff paint, makers and glitter for Flower Themed Parties.
- Use the Flower Top as a table decoration for a Garden Party or Luau Party.
- Create a ring toss game with the flowers. Use large plastic food container lids with the center cut out to throw over the flowers. Or use a colorful Hawaiian lei to toss for a more challenging game.