- Mini-Cups with lids (In this example I used 2 oz. mini cups from Walmart for under $3.00 for a 50 count package)
- Flowers (I cut apart 1 colorful flower lei from the Dollar Tree)
- Glue gun or craft glue
- Treats to include in the container
- Cut apart the lei and select 2 flowers for each lid.
- With the glue gun or glue, apply a dot of glue to the center of the lid.
- Press the first flower to the lid, then the second. Additional glue may be needed.
- Fill the container with special treats.
Can also be used for game prizes. Let the winner of each game select a little treat take home.