No glue required to this easy to create craft foam bouquet. Colorful flowers can brighten up any room and are a great gift idea.
- Print out the flower stencil #1 or flower stencil #2 and cut out.
- Using the template, trace the flower and leaf patterns onto the fun foam or felt and cut out.
- Punch a hole on the dash line. This will be the center of the flower and at one end for the leaf.
- Slide the leaf onto the pencil followed by the flower.
- Repeat the above steps for each flower topped pencil that you would like to create.
- Arrange the ‘flowers’ in a small vase. In this example, I used a glass baby food jar with a ribbon tied at the top.
- Great gifting idea for Mother’s Day.
- Easy birthday party craft for a Garden Party or Tea Party.