No glue required to this easy to create craft foam bouquet. Colorful flowers can brighten up any room and are a great gift idea..
Materials needed for Flower Pencil Toppper:
Directions for Flower Pencil Topper:
- Print out the flower stencil #1 or flower stencil #2.
- Cut out one of the flowers and trace it on the craft foam.
- Cut out one of the leaf patterns and trace it on the green craft foam.
- Cut out craft foam flower and leaf.
- Punch a hole on the dash line. This will be the center of the flower and at one end for the leaf.
- Slide the leaf onto the pencil followed by the flower.
- Repeat the above steps for each flower topped pencil that you would like to create.
- Arrange the ‘flowers’ in a small vase. I used a glass baby food jar with a ribbon tied at the top.