- Glue – or glue gun
- Pencil or Fine point marker, whatever works best for the material being used.
- Any combination of colors and materials of fun foam, felt, rubber shelf liner (can also use placemats from the $1 store for more color variations)
- Flower Coaster template
(Please read our terms & conditions before downloading, thank you!)
- Print out the Flower Coaster template.
- If using the green leaf background, cut that section out first and trace onto green craft foam or felt and cut out.
- Next, cut the template flower out (removing the 4 leaves) and trace on to either the rubber shelf liner or fun foam.
- Cut the template down to the circle. Trace and cut out in either the felt or rubber shelf liner (the fun foam is not the best choice here since it may become slick if it becomes wet.)