- Crayons or markers
- White paper or pastel colored paper. Pastel colored cardstock paper works best for the first and last pages of the coupon book. Use white paper for the coupon pages inside the book.
- Fastener for the book – shown here are curling ribbon, yarn and gold brads.
- Select the Printable Coupon Books page.
- Follow the instructions on this page by selecting a Father’s Day design (full color image or an image that can be colored in by the child.) Select the desired color for the text font and coupon border. Enter in the text for the first three pages. Note: If you are printing this out for a group, you may want to print all the front covers at one time so that they can use a different color of paper.
- Select the print option from your browser.
- You can have as many pages as you choose for each coupon book, simply press the back button from your browser and enter in different text for the next three pages.
For older children who wish to enter in their own coupons, use the underscore key or dashes to create coupons with blank lines.