Very easy Nacho Dip recipe for kids. Use a mild or spicy ready-made salsa with condensed cheddar cheese soup. Easy to put together for a party, sleepover or just as an afternoon snack. Make it healthy – instead of tortilla chips, substitute broccoli crowns and other chopped vegetables.
- 1 Can Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup (for a spicier version use Campbell Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup)
- 1/3 Cup Chunky Salsa (mild or medium should do it)
- Tortilla Chips or Pretzels
- Combine the soup and salsa in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir then microwave an additional 30 seconds.
- Place tortilla chips, pretzels on a platter reserving a spot in the center for the dip.
- Carefully (using potholders) remove the dip from the microwave and place in the center of the platter.
- Stir the dip one more time before serving.