Very easy recipe for kids. A healthier version of Chicken Nuggets that is quick to put together for a large group or just for an afternoon snack – Only 2 ingredients.
- Boneless chicken breast strips
- Shake’ n Bake coating mix
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut the chicken strips in half, or into bite sized pieces.
- Place Shake n Bake coating mix in a clear plastic bag.
- Add cut up chicken pieces to the bag and shake with the coating mixture. Discard any remaining mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.