This game is for two players. Have each child guess if there are ore license plates that end in an odd or even number. Plates that end in a letter do not count.
- Give each child a blank sheet of paper and a pencil, or something to mark with.
- Set a time limit, usually 10-15 minutes.
- Have one child look for plates that end in an odd number, and the other look for an even number.
- A tick mark or dash should be marked for each car they find. (For extra learning, have them group the marks in sets of 5)
- At the end of the time limit, have the children add up their marks. (Counting by 5’s if grouping was used)