A craft for the short poem: April Showers bring May Flowers. Can be done as two separate crafts or one. Printables for umbrella, raindrops, sun and flowers are listed below.
- Using different colors of printer paper, print out the templates for the Umbrella, Raindrops, Sun and Flowers.
- Cut apart as directed – using the fold line to cut out the inside of the shapes.
- Cut one of the coffee filters in half. One half is to be used for the umbrella and the other half for the sun.
- Place the coffee filter on the newspaper. Decorate with the different colors of markers then spritz with the water until the colors are running together.
- Allow the coffee filters to dry completely.
- Use the glue to attach the cut out templates to the colored coffee filters.
- Trim any excess coffee filter.
- Use as a sun catcher by attaching the raindrops to the umbrella and the flowers to the sun.