A one page printable that folds into a tri-fold card that kids can color and decorate. Younger children may need a little help writing the words, but this is a great way to practice writing.
Once folded, the card is the perfect size to fit into a standard size envelope.
- Printer paper
- Crayons or colored pencils to decorate the card
- Printout for My Mom Card
- Print out the one page printable for My Mom Card.
- Cut out the rectangle of the card out along the outer gray line.
- With crayons or colored pencils, have the child draw a picture either of their mom or something from their home that is special to them.
- Children can fill in the blanks with descriptions of their mom.
- Fold the card as indicated. The first fold is between the front picture and the body of the card. Fold again on the dotted gray line to create the tri-fold card with the picture on the top.