It is so cute when kids write about their grandparents. Things you may not think about, but are observed by a child come out when they are asked to answer questions ‘About My Grandma’ or ‘About My Grandpa’. This cute keep-sake card can be printed out for an individual child or a classroom.
A one page printable that folds into a tri-fold card that kids can color and decorate. Younger children may need a little help writing the words on their grandparent’s card, but this is a great way to practice writing.
Once folded, the card is the perfect size to fit into a standard size envelope to mail off for Garandparent’s Day.
- Print out the one page printable for My Grandma Card or My Grandpa Card.
- Cut out the rectangle of the card out along the outer gray line.
- With crayons or colored pencils, have the child draw a picture either of their grandparent or something that is special to them.
- Children can fill in the blanks with descriptions of their grandma or grandpa.
- Fold the card as indicated. The first fold is between the front picture and the body of the card. Fold again on the dotted gray line to create the tri-fold card with the picture on the top.